https://golfnaperville.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/naperville-_-fall-scramble.png 1080 1920 Teesnap Developer https://golfnaperville.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/logo_ns2.png Teesnap Developer2020-09-14 16:47:302020-09-14 16:47:30Fall Scramble at Springbrook Golf Course
Saturday, October 10, 2020
Cost: $65 per player / $260 per team
This is the last opportunity to enjoy tournament play for the season, so be sure to join in the Fall Scramble. Any amateur golfer 18 years of age or older with an official USGA handicap is eligible. Entry fee includes green fees, range balls, prizes and lunch. Optional riding carts will be an additional fee.
Four Person Scramble with these qualifications:
- Only one member of each team may have a handicap of nine or lower and the total handicap for the team must be 45 or more.
- Handicaps will be calculated from the blue tees at Springbrook Golf Course.
- Men with 9 or less handicap will play from the gold tees; handicaps 10 through 18 will play from the blue tees; handicaps 19 and above will play from the white tees.
- Men who have a handicap of 18 and lower, and are 70 or older, are eligible to play forward one tee (gold to blue tees, or blue to white tees).
- All women will play from the green tees.
Due to limited availability, a maximum of 3 carts per foursome will be allowed.
Any amateur golfer 18 years of age or older with an official USGA handicap. If no official USGA handicap is established there will be a requirement to join Springbrook’s or Naperbrook’s handicap club and provide a list of your latest scores so that one can be established. The rules committee reserves the right to adjust handicaps. Effective Handicap Date: October 5, 2020.
Register for this tournament online, by mail, fax, or in person at Springbrook Golf Course or Naperbrook Golf Course by Sunday, October 4, 2020. Entry fee of $260 must be paid in full at time of entry. Optional riding carts are $19 per person.
Entries will be limited to the first 30 teams.
Teams canceling up to 4 days in advance of scheduled tournament date will receive a full refund. Cancellations made 3 days or less in advance of the tournament will be charged a 10% administrative fee.
Starting times will be available on Wednesday, October 7, 2020. Starting times will begin at 8:00 AM off of the first tee. Tee time requests will be considered on a first-entered basis.
Lunch sponsored by Belgio’s Catering.