|Date:||October 9, 2021|
|Course:||Springbrook Golf Course|
|Start Time:||8:00 a.m. off of the first tee|
|Cost:||$65 per player / $260 per team|
This is one of the last opportunities to enjoy tournament play for the season, so be sure to join in the Fall Scramble. This 18-hole format has the best shot from each four-person team selected as the recorded shot. Any amateur golfer 18 years of age or older with an official USGA handicap is eligible. Entry fee includes greens fees, range balls, prizes and lunch. Trophies will be awarded to the winners.
Four Person Scramble with these qualifications:
- Only one member of each team may have a handicap of nine or lower; the total handicap for the team must be 45 or more.
- Handicaps will be calculated from the blue tees at Springbrook Golf Course.
- Men with 9 or less handicap will play from the gold tees: handicaps 10 through 18 will play from the blue tees; handicaps 19 and above will play from the white tees.
- Men with handicap of 18 or less, who are 70 or older, are eligible to play forward one tee (gold to blue tees, or blue to white tees).
- All women will play from the green tees.
Any amateur golfer 18 years of age or older with an official USGA handicap. If no official USGA handicap is established there will be a requirement to join Springbrook’s or Naperbrook’s handicap club and provide a list of your latest scores so that one can be established. The rules committee reserves the right to adjust handicaps. Effective Handicap Date: October 4, 2021.
Register for this tournament online, by mail, fax, or in person at Springbrook Golf Course or Naperbrook Golf Course by Sunday, October 3, 2021. $260.00 per team entry fee must be paid in full at time of entry. Fee includes: green fees, prizes, lunch and range balls. Teams canceling up to 4 days in advance of scheduled tournament date will receive a full refund. Cancellations made 3 days or less in advance of the tournament will be charged a 10% administrative fee. Trophies will be awarded to the winners.
Starting times will be available on Wednesday, October 6, 2021. Starting times will begin at 8:00am off of the first tee. Tee time requests will be considered on a first-entered basis.
Keep Pace Policy:
Our courses administer a Keep Pace Policy designed to allow golfers to complete 18 holes in 4:28 or less or 9 holes in 2:10 with 8 minutes at the turn. Any group that is more than 9 minutes behind the Keep Pace Policy timeframe for play will be contacted by a Player’s Assistant who will help the group regain its position. Otherwise, the group will be asked to discontinue play and a prorated refund will be given.
Event Sponsored by: