Brooks Team Championship
at Springbrook & Naperbook

Sponsored by:

Date: May 18 & 19, 2024
Course: Springbrook Golf Course & Naperbrook Golf Course
Start Time: 6:30 a.m.
Cost: $260 per team

Brooks Links Members must register in-person or over the phone to receive their discount.

Register Now!

Looking for an out-of-the-ordinary tournament experience? Register with a partner for this year’s Brooks Team Championship. This is a 36-hole format with 18-holes played at each course, and each of the 9-holes being played differently for an extra twist. Any amateur golfer 18 years of age or older with an official USGA handicap is eligible. Fee includes greens fees, range balls, prizes and lunch. Approximately 20% of the field will receive merchandise credit.

Two Person Teams: Each nine holes will be a different format. First Nine (Naperbrook) – Scramble using combined team handicap (35% of lower 9-hole handicap / 15% of higher 9-hole handicap). Second Nine (Naperbrook) – Alternate shot using combined team handicap (50% of each player’s 9-hole handicap). Third Nine (Springbrook) – Net Best Ball (85% of each player’s 9-hole handicap). Fourth Nine (Springbrook) – Total Team Net (85% of each player’s 9-hole handicap).  Men will play from the blue or white (Age 70 or older) tees and women will play from the green red tees. Handicap indexes will be converted from the appropriate tees.  If there is a tie for first place, a scorecard playoff will determine the winner.

Any amateur golfer 18 years of age or older with an official USGA handicap is eligible. If no official USGA handicap is established there will be a requirement to join Springbrook’s or Naperbrook’s handicap club and provide a list of your latest scores so that a handicap can be established. The rules committee reserves the right to adjust handicaps. Effective Handicap Date: Monday, May 13, 2024

Registration Information:
Register for this tournament online, by mail, or in person at Springbrook Golf Course or Naperbrook Golf Course by Sunday, May 12, 2024. Cost is $260.00 per team; entry fee must be paid in full at time of registration. Fee includes: greens fees, range balls and lunch. Teams canceling up to 5 days in advance of scheduled tournament date will receive a full refund. Cancellations made 4 days or less in advance of the tournament will be charged a 25% administrative fee. Approximately 20% of the field will receive merchandise credit. Trophies will be awarded to the winners.

Starting Time:
Starting times will be available on Wednesday, May 15, 2024. Starting times will begin at 6:30 am off the first tee. Tee time requests will be considered on a first-entered basis.

Keep Pace Policy:
For tournament play, our courses administer a Keep Pace Policy designed to allow golfers to complete 18 holes in 4:16 or less. Any group that is more than 10 minutes behind the preceding group will be contacted by a Player’s Assistant who will help the group regain its position.  If the group cannot regain its position, individuals will be timed on each shot.  If a player takes more than 40 seconds to play their shot, they or the team, will be assessed a one stroke penalty.  The maximum penalty will be two strokes, per person or team, per hole.