We need your help to lessen restrictions on golf!
- Groups shall be made up of no more than four (4) players.
- Tee times shall be set by the facility and spaced to avoid clustering on the golf course. This is a course-specific parameter.
- Properly sanitized motorized carts may be used by a single-rider. Two players may ride in the same cart if they are members of the same family or household.
- Practice ranges and practice areas may be open and private golf instruction can occur on an individual basis. All practicing and instruction must be set up for social distancing, removing all common touch points while also employing sanitation procedures and protocol.
- Restaurants and halfway houses may be open for off-premises takeout and/or “to-go” orders golfers can consume on-or-off-course. (all tables and chairs removed or flipped upside down to prohibit use; all possible congregation areas eliminated)